From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:44:01 -0500
Well, it was really fun to have the topic of ferrets as a part of
my morning ride to work. I frequently listen to Bob and Tom (sorry -
I don't know the exact station). I could not believe my ears when I
thought I heard them say FERRET!! They read a letter that one of
their listeners sent in and it mentioned the Buckeye Bash and how
they are invited to be at the next one, HOFA, and the TV show (of
course I recognized their laughter expressing the thought "crazy
ferret people" - Oh well...) I found it really interesting that letter
writer claimed that HOFA was involved in "rescuing" over six hundred
ferrets - funny seen as my impression was it was a team of one. Is
HOFA now claiming to have helped this individual with the actual
purchase/rescue???

Oh well - it was still great to hear about ferrets on the radio show -
made my morning better.

[JC]