Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:31:59 -0400
From:
Just a reminder that the early (discounted) registration for the AFA
Breeder Symposium: Breeding Better Ferrets at the famed Wintergreen
Resort near Charlottsville, VA ends April 30th! Registration will
continue until early June, but at the higher registration rate.

If you are an experienced ferret breeder, have been breeding ferrets
for a couple of years, don't know much and want to learn more, or even
just considering breeding ferrets sometime in the future - this is the
symposium you need to attend!

We have 2 of the resort houses full so if you plan to attend and want
to bunk in one of the resort homes with other attendees for only $50 a
night, let me know and I'll add you to the house roster. Check in will
be just like at any hotel and you will only be responsible for your
actual nights at the resort.

Registration information can be found on the AFA website at
www.feret.org

If you have any questions, please contact me at this email's addy. Hope
to see you in Virginia in June, it's going to be a great time!

Vickie

Vickie McKimmey

Director of Shows and Special Events
American Ferret Association, Inc.