Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:30:35 -0700
From:
ROBERT Wright <[log in to unmask]>
On April 12, 2008 we will be having our annual fundraiser at the
Ed Walls Building, on the Cecil County Fairgrounds, in Fair Hill,
Maryland. The event will begin at 12 noon. We will have raffles, food,
games, music, vendors, and a live auction that will begin at 3 p.m.
Please contact Claudia Johnson (rescue director) at 443-350-7245
([log in to unmask]) or Dee Bickling (event coordinator) at
[log in to unmask] for any questions you may have about our event.
The critters at the rescue need this event to be a huge success, so we
hope to see everyone there, and bring a friend.

Directions:
From Balt area take I-95 north to exit 100 (the North East Exit), go
left on rt 272 north several miles to the intersection of 272 and 273.
Turn right on 273 north and go about 6 miles just past the intersection
of 213 and 273. You will see signs and balloons directing you to the Ed
Walls Building.

Here is the link for all the raffle items, and live auction items with
photographs
http://www.creationsbyangie.com/3.html

There are directions at the top of the site giving you instructions on
how to bid on items or purchase raffle tickets.

Please consider helping us make this event a huge success! The furr
and fuzz at the shelter need you!!!!!

Thanks in advance
Oxford Ferret Rescue BOD and Friends!