From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 03:44:34 -0400
It's a bird, it's a plane--yes--it's a plane. It is carrying a
wonderous Bob Church and his entrouge. Bob Church is the most
patient and smartest person I have ever met!! He put up with my
questions-ferret and others for 4 days and evenings and never
complained!!

He and Lori and a new friend, Shona, are on their way to Perth for
him to continue his work. Opppsss-I forgot the wonderful Mr. Clark.
He is with them.

Safe trip my new friend. The ferret world needs you!!

Sue