Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 00:28:16 -0400
Hello everyone...Hannah here and I've got some scary news. Shelter Mom
took in a surrender the other day that a nice lady rescued. There were
a few ferret lovers that were concerned enough to call and let us know
there was a problem.

In case anyone doesn't know who I am, I'm the Spokes Ferret for
Massachusetts Ferret Friends Shelter.

This little girl, that Shelter Mom named Tuesday, is only 10 weeks old.
She came from a pet store (NOT Petco) that wasn't taking very good care
of her. She has a belly so big she looked like she swallowed a tennis
ball. Within an hour Mom had her at the vet. There they took pictures
of Tuesday's insides and after 4 pictures and 2 vets looking at them
neither one could discern what was wrong. There seemed to be just one
big mass in her tummy. Tomorrow she will be going in for an ultra sound
and next week, more than likely, she will have to have exploratory
surgery. This baby girl is only 10 weeks old!!

Please keep all your fingers crossed for her. She is so small and so
very special. Mom wants to give her every chance to get better so she
can grow up to be big and strong and to find her very own loving home.
All you fuzzy friends can cross your paws for her and wish her luck if
you wouldn't mind.

To help out with her medical cost Auntie Rose has put a beautiful
bedding on eBay. Won't you please have a look. Some very special fuzzy
out there would feel very special having this set for their very own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140233170864

Hugs and Fuzzy Love to all,

Hannah
Diddy Wheeler Maff Shelter