Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 08:06:35 -0500
I heard from Nell yesterday. Her internet has been down and she has a
backlog now, but did say she has not heard from any vets. If you will
copy the info to me when you send it to her, I will make sure she gets
it. We chat online quite a bit.

Thank you! I know they both appreciate it. The trip has been pushed
back a couple of weeks (VISA stuff, I think) and I will post the dates
as soon as I have them if she does not.

I was thinking that if anyone has any vet texts - even OLD ones - they
aren't using, it may be helpful to him to have some references there
and we can update with journal articles.

Thank you for your willingness to help!

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we