From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 08:36:23 -0700
ANIMAL PLANET is developing a new show around the theme "My House is
a Zoo," and.... a producer called us here at Critter Camp Exotic Pet
Sanctuary to see if we would be interested!!!!! How incredibly exciting
is that!!??!!! Anyway, we are definitely in the running to be featured
on ANIMAL PLANET!!!!

This very nice, animal loving producer is also looking for other
families that have a lot of animals at their home to consider as well.
Here is her press release:

CASTING CALL:
Is your life literally going to the dogs...and cats...and bunnies...
and lizards? Do you have ducks in the bathtub and spiders in the
chandelier? Do you mix up your kids' names with your pets? Are your
kids actually goats? Animal Planet is developing a new series about
families where the pets outnumber the humans, where the daily business
of raising a family includes dealing with the whole animal kingdom. If
your house is one where any species would feel at home, we'd like to
know more. Please send a short introductory email about your family to
[log in to unmask] . Include a link to your website if you
can. Emails with attachments will not be opened.

Please contact her if you have any other nominations for such a series,
and especially to tell her that you would love to see Critter Camp
Exotic Pet Sanctuary on Animal Planet!!! If you have been here or had
us come to your place, brought us an animal, or taken one in, or just
know us from the internet PLEASE help us get on Animal Planet! We would
certainly be able to build our sanctuary building with that kind of
publicity!! Think of the hundreds of critters that would have a safe
home!

Having us or another home based rescue can serve a dual purpose by
helping care for unwanted animals rather than just spotlight a family
that has lots of pets, or maybe they can do two shows! Maybe they can
do a contest type show where viewers can vote on who they want to be
profiled or they can highlight lots of families, who knows!

Send her your suggestions, comments and/or endorsements now!

Thanks from the Crew at Critter Camp!
www.crittercamp.biz