Date:
Sun, 11 May 2008 13:11:22 -0400
I'm hoping someone can tell me the current recommendations for Brewers
Yeast and Insulinoma. My little Maggie has Insulinoma and the maximum
dose of 2.5 mg of pred alone is not controlling her blood sugar any
longer. Surgery for her is not an option. I've read articles saying
brewers yeast is good for ferrets with insulinoma and other's that say
its a no no for low blood sugar. I'm hoping it might help and give
sweet Maggie a little longer with us. Thanks for any information.