Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 13:11:57 -0700
First-- the good news-- the dr appointment today went better than I
hoped-- apparently often seizures are a one in a lifetime thing.. we
have are referral to a good dr in Reno and she will see him in June

Second.. thanks to my insatiable web surfing-- we may have located a
reason for her seizure.. She'd recently started taking St. John's
Wort--- and one of the tiny small print warnings ( Rare cases of
seratonin syndrome, a potentially dangerous oversupply of seratonin in
the body, have been attributed to taking St. John's wort. Uncontrolled
seratonin syndrome may result in coma, seizures, and death. Symptoms of
seratonin syndrome include: Confusion, Euphoria, Fever, Hallucinations,
Inability to coordinate muscles, Nausea, Restlessness, Shakiness,
Sweating, Vomiting.)

So she's NEVER taking that crap again

Third... bad news.. She's lost her driver's license for 3 months..
good news think of all the gas money she will save

Forth.. I may have found homes for a few ferrets.. I still won't take
more in until we get a firm handle on things both emotionally and
financially..

lastly-- I can really see that we have soooo many good friends and
wonderful people in the world... ( mostly animal loving people-- I
think there is a connection..LOL)

Lisa