Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 15:38:19 EDT
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have our Ferret Tower of Fun
on ebay and the auction ends on May 5th. The one on ebay is made with
the heavy duty tubing, which sells for $ 99.95.

We are also in the process of creating a web site but may be a day or
two before it is up and running. The web site is ready it will be -
_www.ferrettower.com_ (http://www.ferrettower.com) .

If a shelter has recommended you and you decide to purchase a tower,
please let us know the name of the Shelter and we will be donating $
5.00 for each tower sold. It is not a lot but it is our way of trying
to help in some small way and say thanks for all the hard work they do
to make a difference in the ferret world.

Thanks so much, Ferret Hugs, Cindy

_Click here: Ferret Tower of Fun - eBay (item 150241697932 end time
May-05-08 19:57:06 PDT)_
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150241697932>