From:
Tressie Dutchyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:39:52 -0300
Hi Jill,

I give my fuzzies meat jerky treats, which I order from a supplier
in British Columbia who makes it himself. They do not use any wheat
gluten, grains, fillers, salts, sugars, spices, artificial colors
attractants or preservatives. They come in little strips, which I
break up. My gang particularly love the duck jerky, quail is a second
favourite. I've convinced him to work on developing a mouse jerky.
He does ship to the U.S. as well:

Website is:
http://www.momofood.com/MomoFood/Welcome.html

Tressie A. Dutchyn, ID PhD
(c) Dalhousie University Research Associate Community Health &
Epidemiology
http://port.mcgill.ca/dutchyn.htm