Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:22:09 +0000
Through all this Texas heavy rain we had I managed to find an alternate
route to Millies as the river that leads one was in was flooded and
blocked off.

I was conforted by hearing some lady named Trish was out to help Millie
today. They managed to get the sick (recovery) room done, the boys and
the shelter room. So I commenced at 6:45 in attacking the girls room.
Boy lots of girls can make a mess. I'm very happy to announce they're
calming down. Only got one slight nip and she got fussed at LOL. The
rest of the girls did very well with me holding and loving while I
cleaned cages and potty boxes, filled food and water. Took me about 3
hrs total but boy was it fun. I got to hold and talk to each one! I'll
be going back on Thursday and this weekend. Never knew I could be so
excited to clean poop!

Millie was exhausted already from the days chores so she caught up on
paperwork. I love being able to give her that break!

So until Thursday :)

ps.. Did I say the girls are awesome! Beautiful ladies there. So, if
you have room for just one more.... open your hearts. You won't be
disappointed!

Leanne in Fort Worth