Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:50:15 -0700
Hi'z! Itz Bella Bear (Princess in Trainin') again... Me founded out
that da rafflie is CLOSE to reachin' da goal of $1000!! We juzt need
$150 more! Dhats it! Juzt need 15 people da spend $10.00 Can u helps
me? Da rafflie ends on FRIDAY! OMGosh! thats like 3 days from now! I
needz people to enter da rafflie!

I'm making Daddy getz ticketz in memory of my Big Sissy, Princess
Pepper. Oh oh... her brother just had something called a spleen removed
today! Mommy said it was 5 ounces! No wonder he was so fat! They NOT
taking mine out! I like my FLUFFYNESS!

This rafflz is totally cool! Have you looked at the goods?
Sleepy-sacks, food, treatz, peepole jewelry, gift cardy things, Ferret
Calendars (like we needz to keep a schedule!),... oh oh and a buzi
blanket -- these are cool! Momma gotz us one and we LOVE IT! I not sure
about it though cuz I can't get the balls off and put them in my hidey
hole!

Therez also some cute ferret figurines... there is even one that is in
a little house ... how cute! Oh oh... and and... this beautiful stained
glass of a ferret... hay that almost looks like me.... But me gotta
say... but me KNOWZ these look awesome in like real life. Ms. Neen made
one of Princess Pepper and sent it to mommy... made her cry... I don't
know why cause I thought it waz pretti. And it's BIG! Oh oh and this
one is Vinny... oh he's a handsome boy... hmm... think I could sneak
in a b/f? Just don't tell daddy -- too overprotective!

Anyhoo... ya'll know that Princess Pepper passed away. Well momma said
that she was some sort a special girl... I special too... but sometimes
mom looks at me funny when I get into things... Mom wanted to do
something special for this raffle... since it IS in Princess Peppers
memory (me not sure what that means but I'm not askin!). So mommy is
offering a pretty coffee mug with Princess Peppers name and picture
with her crown on it. It's really hot. So go and put a dollor or two
or more on it... help rase some money for SOS and maybe win your very
own mug of the Princess!
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Me really wantz to make Princess Pepper proud... and ta show her while
she's looking down from da Rainbow Bridge that I CAN do this. Me wants
to make mommy proudz of me too. She needs to smile more... she misses
Princess Pepper an off full lot. Princess Pepper LOVED rafflies...

XXOO Bella Bear
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html