From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2008 09:52:30 -0800
We're looking for volunteers to sit with our adoptable ferrets, hand
out information on ferret care and answer ferrety questions, Saturday
afternoons from about 5-8pm and Sundays from about 3-6pm at the new
PetsMart on Eastern near Russell in Las Vegas.

We are also looking for foster homes and permanent homes for older or
physically challenged ferrets. We have probably some of the strictest
adoption requirements in our area and screen prospective homes, foster
and permanent as thoroughly as we can to ensure the ferrets' well
being.

So if you are very protective of your ferret kids and have room for an
extra or have time to share, please contact me off list. We could sure
use you!

Thanks!

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr
http://pages.prodigy.net/furpeopleweyr/index.html