From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 07:56:28 -0500
We have this play Pen as welland YES, it was at great price. I "LOVE"
th fact that it fods flat and that it also comes with a hindged lid.
Because the pen is made with 1" X 1" wire there is no chance of a
ferret escaping ot getting stuck in the wire such as the OTHER play
pens.

I use it for our ferrets as well as our kits and I also use it not just
in our home but also at the ferret show. With Martin's Cages you can
even have it made to a CUSTOM size to fit your needs and they can also
be made from 1" X 1/2" wire if you should so choose. Because it comes
with a matching lid, you can hang toys from the top to help keep your
ferrets entertained. You get the best bang for your buck wit THIS
product.

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry

www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge