Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:52:33 +0000
:::::Super Tonks meeting Isabella at the door holding a Vivifytini::::
Tough day at the office dear? Yeah, this "real" job thing is hard.

Tonks, I have to come up with a way cool contest to for our new website.

Well, Issy, why don't you relax in our hammie and watch some T.V. it
will make you feel better

::::Isabella laying in the hammie clicking through the T.V.::::::::
OOOOOh America's Top Model is on! Tonks come watch this with me!

ISABELLA you did it! This is it! This will be your contest! Totally
Ferret's Top Ferret Model! Here's what you do.

Have ferret parents submit pictures of their "kids" for the contest.

Then each month, you choose a winner. The winner will receive a gift
from Totally Ferret and be entered into a final drawing to be held at
the end of the year.

The winner of the final drawing will be deemed Totally Ferret's Top
Ferret Model and their picture will be on the new website in addition,
they get a real nice gift basket full of our favorite diet, Totally
Ferret.

Great!...Tonks if we do that, all pictures have to become property of
Performance Foods, Inc. / Totally Ferret and we can only take JPEG
images.

Send all pictures to [log in to unmask]