Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:37:23 EST
my first pen was a marshalls, all the rest have been midwest...I found
that with normal moving the marshalls around the yard or house that it
began to fall apart and the closer hooks began to break off...I have
not had that experience with the midwest, so my advice is if you are
looking for something to make into small panels to maybe block a
doorway with....then get the marshalls, if you are looking for
something that in a coupla years will still be a large pen.....get
the midwest.....it also has the 3 panels that you can purchase for
extension......I still own my original 3 midwest pens and use them
all the time out in the yard and they get moved around alot.

the marshalls pen is now what I use to block off doorways and small
areas that I try to keep my ferrets away from.

beverly,  the thugs, gourmets and the lady in waiting
always missing turo, ricky, lucy  and candy