From:
Rhawnhurst Animal Hospital <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:27:09 -0500
Don't feel badly, the first time I saw one I had to get the
encyclopedia out and make sure those two big things raiding my recycle
bin were opossums. The one continued to come around for two years and
even brought babies with her. I would leave food out for her and could
even hand feed her. Many people mistake them for something else. Years
ago, my brother was driving his friend who had had a few too many, home
from a party. He was driving on a major city street(in Philadelphia)
when his friend started to yell stop the truck, look, an armadillo.
There was a possum in the street. My brother said if we lived in TX
maybe.