From:
The Miklichs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:12:36 -0500
 permission to cross-post

This April is going to be the first Adopt A Ferret Month!!

What is Adopt A Ferret Month (AAFM)? It is special month for us to
bring attention to ferret shelters and ferret adoption. There are ways
everyone can participate. You can find different ideas on how to help,
along with ways to help individual shelters (check out their wish lists
in their shelter listing) on the AAFM website
"http://www.adoptaferretmonth.com"www.adoptaferretmonth.com . ( A big
thank you to Deva for designing the logo at the top of the site).

Ferret shelters who are listed with SOS can contact me at HYPERLINK
"mailto:[log in to unmask]"[log in to unmask] to be listed on the website
and join the forum. We will have a few "speakers" on the forum to
discuss fundraising, compassion fatigue and preparing for emergencies,
along with areas to discuss other topics dealing with sheltering.

The plan is to make this an annual event. To help it grow, I would
love any comments and suggestions you may.

Dawn Miklich