Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:37:59 -0800
Hi Everyone,

Anyone know where I can get wheels for the ferret nation cages?.

 ..and I'm recovering from my 2nd and hopefully last ankle surgery.
What a year this has been, but again I want to thank everyone for
participating in tiles of love. You made it possible for me to care for
the kids while I recover. AND we still have some tiles left for rescues
to design their own tile. This does not require a donation btw.

I also want to thank Rush Limbaugh for abusing pain meds and making
them hard to get for those of us that actually NEED them. Docs are
scared to death of prescribing this stuff anymore because the govt. is
up their buitts with a microscope and tracking how much percocet they
prescribe at any given time. Thanks Rush...the U.S. Gov. isn't in our
personal lives enough.!! You have to be rolling on the floor in agony
to get your pain managed these days. These docs take you apart and put
you back together.... with hardware no less..... (we can rebuild her)
and then give you a couple baby aspirin for the "discomfort". Lemme
tell you about "discomfort"......GIVE ME MORPHINE!!!!!!!!! Somehow I
think having screws removed from your bones is worth at least a pout...
someone...please correct me if I'm wrong!

The Baaaaaaaasssss O Matic..hahahah...memories...cheeburga
cheeburga....omg, did that bring back memories. Roseanne
Rosannadana...I don't think anything show was funnier for it's time.

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html  Fundraiser page