Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:47:37 -0500
There is now a auction on Ebay to benefit a rescue of the auction
winners choice. The winning bid goes to whatever rescue/shelter the
winner chooses. The link to see the auction is:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZminkey98
and look for the auction for the St Patricks Pipe with the Albino
ferret in it, the first line in auction description does say for a
rescue.

I now do ferret jewelry boxes/cremation urn boxes for your ferrets
ashes. I also custom make ferret figurine(s) to your specifications
from photos or description, color, positions, angel or regular ferret,
etc. to go on top of your own cremation box urn (or can make a ferret
figurine for just about any occassion). To get an idea of what one of
them look like you can check out these links on ebay. There is one on
now and this is the last box with the two toned wood. I will also give
the link of two others that sold so you can see what the figurines
looked like:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-FERRET-cremation-urn-box-sculpture-figurine-statue_W0QQitemZ330214051360QQcmdZViewItem>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-FERRET-cremation-urn-box-sculpture-figurine-statue_W0QQitemZ330212322292QQcmdZViewItem>

<http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-FERRET-cremation-urn-box-sculpture-figurine-statue_W0QQitemZ330210758345QQcmdZViewItem>

I have read about the many heartbreaking losses and I just lost my
oldest boy a couple weeks ago, passing of time does help but there is
always that extra special one that you just cannot really let go of no
matter how much time has passed. My heart goes out to each and every
one of you, knowing all to well the pain of losing a furchild, no
matter what the reason. Ferrets just seem to really crawl deep within
your heart and keep themselves burrowed in there for life.

I do hope all sick furchildren recover fully and those that cannot,
when it is their time, go in peace without pain, that is all we can
wish for.

Eleanor, Donald and the 12 furkids (missing Snuffy)