From:
Anita Hermes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:45:12 -0800
I checked the mail and there they were: the two datebooks that I had
read about on the FML a week ago. I was expecting to get a small
calendar the size of a checkbook. Instead, I got something much better.
It's 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches. It has a sturdy plastic-coated cover
and is spiral bound. Each week offers two to three ferret facts or tips
as well as website addresses. Oh, and there is a small picture of a
fuzzy for each week as well. The ten commandments for a responsible
ferret guardian are listed inside the front cover. Inside the back
cover is a list of medical information and a couple of pages to record
addresses and phone numbers. My only regret is not ordering more of
them sooner. I hope you decide to order one. You will be happy with
your purchase. I ordered two becauase I think my ferrent friend will
appreciate this gift. Besides. the money is needed to help out the
fuzzies. I ordered mine from fellow FMLr at [log in to unmask] for $5.00
each.