From:
Cheryl Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:16:45 EST
Hi All!

Well, I got downsized at work so now I am looking for a new job. But
in the meantime, I need to keep money coming in to pay for all these
vet visits and such! I just listed a really cool Ferret Nation cage
mat set on ebay:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170195454660>

All my cages have these, and they also work great in dog crates too!
A friend of mine has an extra large quilted denim mat I made for her
grandson to lay on when he visits!

Maybe if I can drum up enough business I wont have to work for anyone
else. But for now, if I could just sell enough to keep up with the
ferrets, I would be grateful!

Cheryl