From:
Becky DeGeer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:00:35 -0500
Hi, all. I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I have a friend
whose ferret was just diagnosed with insulinoma. She hasn't been
through this before, so I'm passing info on to her, including
information on diet.

I wanted to let her know about the success some people have had with
Bob's Chicken Gravy, but I can't seem to find the recipe. (I know I
had it saved, but we had to replace our computer last year, and now
it's gone MIA.) Does anyone have the recipe?

I don't know if she'll be up for making it (I tried once, but it was
so involved, I never finished it. I still have visions of me in the
kitchen with a hammer and cleaver, smashing chicken bones to fit in
my meat grinder *shudder*!) I just wanted to give her the option.

Thank you,

Becky
with Tanner, Tinker, Jasper, and Dervish
missing Cinnamon, Coke, Pixie, Chitterbox, Kodi-Bear, Twizzler,
and Yozum