Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2008 02:41:58 -0500
I would also add that it pays to be VERY careful when opening and
closing the refridgerator door if your ferts are on the loose. Ours
tryto climb into the fridge and also occasionally stick their heads in
between the door and the fridge itself, near the hinges, which would
act like a nutcracker if their head ever got stuck there while the door
was closing. We ALWAYS close the door very slowly when they are out.
I'm still working on being as diligent when my wife's head is in the
fridge ;)

Jeff
In Memory of Neo
Caring for Trinny, Morphy, Baby Girl, and Luna=20