Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:10:04 -0600
Hi Mike,

Your bored ferret may need a mess! When I notice my ferrets "slacking",
i play the laundry toss game with them. I throw all of my laundry all
over the bedroom and throw it around on them. They enjoy the different
smells from the different places I had been all week and they also like
hiding in the pile. They sneak out and "attack" my feet which is a clue
to throw more clothes on them. They really like just being lightly
tossed and hidden. Every once and awhile they will escape the pile to
do the weasel dance and then dive back in.

I hope your ferret enjoys this game,
Pam and the 3 fuzzbutts.