From:
Michelle Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:35:41 -0800
Just sending this email out into the land of ferret owners to bring
awareness to art created in hope to sell and raise money for shelters
(and to help me help my parents pay for vet bills.)

My ferret Kessie has come down with both Adrenal and Insulnomia:
http://www.geocities.com/art.imals/kessie.html
She's such a sweet ferret and hates going for her treatments regardless
if they help her or not.

I created a page featuring one of a kind ferret art:
http://www.geocities.com/art.imals/ooak.html
I don't morally feel right throwing this site out there asking for
all your hard earn money to be used to buy things to help pay for my
personal vet bills, therefore I am donating half the proceeds to go to
Little Dude's Ferret Ranch in Seattle to help pay for their vet bills
too.

If this goes well, I hope to continue making one of a kind art pieces
and to feature different shelters to help too.

Thank you for reading,
Michelle
http://www.geocitites.com/art.imals

P.S. If you are a shelter and wish to be help via art, just contact me!
I do create pieces where ALL proceeds go to shelters. Even if you have
a raffle at an upcoming fund raiser, I can and will donate!