From:
collyferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:28:10 +1300
Hi, I was reading Kim Fox's story of Boo and how she suggests planting
a plant for your heaven bound ferret with some of their ashes. Just
before I stopped running a small ferret shelter a few years ago, I
found I was on the move quite a bit. I didn't want to bury any of the
babies that let go of life and leave them there alone and untended.
So I bought a small hardy tree and a very large pot and would bury
the little one in the pot with a tree on top. That way I have moved
my babies around 5 different places to the place i'm in now and will
stay.I have a few potted trees now and a name plaque on each one.

Cheers,
Colleen

Collyferret "Up in Smoke" Pyrography
http://www.freewebs.com/collyferret/