From:
Russell Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 02:41:23 -0800
Got my package returned to me this week. It was marked 'unclaimed'.

Does anyone know of a ferret rescue or a Toni Sumerlin in Hayden Lake,
Idaho? Her email is no longer valid. Haven't called yet but suspect
it's no longer valid either. Will try.

Hope this isn't another sad story.

This package was for a ferret called Lulu. I'll send it again if 'Lulu'
will check in with a new address.

Failing that, did anyone get missed this year that could use a belated
'gift that gives twice?'

Thanks again Kris! I'm looking forward to this years new format.

Russ.