From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:17:02 -0800
This is interesting to me, as this is the last woman to ever ask for
anything. You should all know that her chest injury is ongoing and
prevents her from doing much of the work she is asking for help
with. Her ferrets receive exemplary care, but that sucks pretty much
everything out of her, and while the house is kept clean, repairs are
last on the list, and out of the question physically. The ferrets
are always first on her list, ALWAYS, and she never refuses anyone.

I admire her for being able to do the amount of hospice work that she
does- I just received a diagnosis of Juvenile Lymphoma on one of mine
and started to fall apart and she is helping me through that. Please,
if anyone can help- the projects she needs done will require some work
and some need expertise, but this woman does so much for our ferret
community and helps people out so much when they are in need. All of
the ferrets she has would be considered "throwaways", some have been
rescued by others, many are terminal, many are biters, many are polecat
hybrids, but she NEVER says no to a baby in need. Please help if you
can.

Gerri