Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 12:29:51 EST
>From:     Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Guys please pray for Helen...  she's been good to both humans and
>ferrets alike. She has been through Hell  and it doesn't look like it
>will end anytime soon. In light of the 2 recent  animal seizures and
>all the talk about someone being sick and needing help... Call her or
>email her and ask if she needs any help with HER  ferrets.

Vicki,

Thank you for asking prayers for me and for help. We are doing OK my
daughter and Granddaughter take care of the ferrets, birds, dogs, cats
and Horses. It sure has been a rough year.

Lossing Amy our sweet little girl that came in back in December was a
blow. We don't have a clue what happend to her. She was fine Tuesday
evening and Wednesday when Sue went to get her out she was gone :-(. My
daughter is so heart broken. She really loved her. She wanted so bad
for her to get in with Roo, Roo, and Babe so she would have buddies but
she wouldn't make up to Babe. Funny how some ferrets no matter how long
they are here just wrap there paws around your heart.

I am still taking in ferrets that are emergencies but that is it at
least for now. I am not able to help take care of them now so got to
wait till I am able again. We still have 22 ferrets here counting our
own personals.

Thanks again Vicki and everyone that has me in their prayers I really
appreciate it.

God Bless You All
Hugs Love and Prayers
Helen