Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:52:33 -0500
I was about to say there have been some special ferrets who have passed
recently, but the truth is all ferrets are special. Different as they
each are, they have a way of burrowing deep into our hearts. These
losses tear away at us as we mourn what is gone from us, but we also
need to remember what we have. The joy and love that was brought to us
in the form of our fuzzie little ones remain, we just need to remember
that joy and feel the love, even in our loss.

When a loss leaves you looking to the skies for a new star, also look
in your heart and find that they are still there. Celebrate the joy
that was their life with you, and know that they are with you still.

Support Our Shelters has a special site that celebrates the love these
little ones have brought into our lives. A love, that like our joyful
memories, lingers long after their passing. Look at the names among the
stars on the page, and let a smile come to your lips as you remember
these sweet little fuzzones.

http://www.supportourshelters.org/mem.html

If you would like to have the joy of a precious ferret memorialized on
this special site, contact Sharon at [log in to unmask]

In honor of a beloved ferret who has passed, you can make a donation
of any size to Support Our Shelters and have that ferret's name placed
among the stars. Please know that any ferret whose joy was felt by
you can be placed on the site; your's, a friend's, a shelter's. It is
wonderful through the fml how many ferrets have touched our lives, how
many ferrets whose joy we've felt.

Know that this donation, made in honor of a special ferret, will be
allocated through SOS to help care for shelter ferrets. To help bring
them the love and joy that each memorialized ferret has brought to you.

So please, remember the ferrets who have touched your life. Remember
them with joy.

Risa