From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:16:33 -0500
Just wondering. You said that you would never take your ferret to a
show that doesnt require adv testing... but the pa march show does not
require it? I dont understand... do you go to a diffrent los show that
does require it?

from the packet "FERRETS. All ferrets entering the show hall, including
those offered for sale, must be at least 14 weeks of age and MUST HAVE
THEIR CANINE DISTEMPER VACCINATION UP TO DATE. All ferrets entering
the show hall must have been vaccinated for canine distemper no closer
than THIRTY DAYS for booster / third shot for kit prior to show with
Fervac-D, Purevax or Galaxy-D, to allow time for immunity. You will be
required to provide adequate PROOF OF VACCINATION. Also we do strongly
recommend that you vaccination your ferret against Rabies and test for
ADV but we do not require it."

[RY]