Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 07:23:27 EST
There have been a number of good responses to the post about Rhea. I
thought I might add another possible scenario. I have two intact jills
who acted like that only after false pregnancy. These two girls are
from the McKays bloodline, although not part of the surrendered groups.
They became so frantically violent I have been afraid of them at times.
They attack unprovoked and leave scars. They both are normally sweet
and lovable, but for six weeks they were in scary hormonal overdrive,
then returned to being sweet again. Perhaps Rhea, although spayed, has
a hormone inbalance? Just a thought.

Pam VanOverloop and the Cincinnati kids