Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:13:01 EST
Hi All,

Debbie Saunders brought up a very good question. Here, at Richmond
Ferret Rescue League, we are currently caring for 176 little fuzzbutts.
Some are quite old, some sick, some McKids and some very adoptable
fuzzies as well. We desperately need fundraising ideas. Any of you that
have suggestions that have worked for you, or your shelters, please,
share your information. All of our "big" fundraising projects are done
in the fall. This year, with all of the McKids, and other personal
things going on, we didn't really get a chance to raise the money we
needed to get us through the winter months until it's "yard sale time
again" :-)  Please send suggestions, either by FML or private.  We'll
take whatever suggestions we can get.

Thank you,

Paige Collier
Director of Adoptions & Rehabilatations