From:
Mary Segalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:56:04 EST
Has anyone heard of or had experience with Eagle Pack ferret food? It
isn't highly distributed, but one place in town sells it, and I have
fed it to my dogs and like it a lot. It is a holistic food. The protein
is 34% and fat is 21%. Here is their website
http://www.eaglepack.com/Pages/HS_Ferret.html .
I would just like some opinions. I also am interested if anyone has
ever fed Solid Gold cat Food. It's an all natural food as well, I was
feeding to my cat, but the ferrets started stealing it all the time
they like it so much. I have been giving it to them, but want to know
if anyone has a reason why I should not.... It has 34% protein and 12%
fat. The first ingredient is lamb. It's called Katz-n-Flocken
<http://www.solidgoldhealth.com/products/showproduct.php?id=4&code=130>

Also in the end I would love to get my fuz's off processed food and on
to a real diet. Does anyone have any tips for converting them to mice,
chicks, etc? My eldest, Bianka, has gotten hold of mice the cat brought
home and had a lot of fun playing with them (sorry, life on a farm),
but when I have tried to buy Mice on Ice, they must just smell sterile
and she wants nothing to do with them. HOW do you do it?

Mary in Virginia
Bianka the White, Fox, Scarlet and Bear (they were once McKids but are
now Segallas)
A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals. Proverbs 12:10