From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:28:33 -0800
I would like to develop a new website for my shelter. One where I
can have the type of "buttons" I choose, links, a forum for chat and
possibly an e-commerce solution. And most importantly - one that uses
software deveoppment tools that are intuitive enough that I can modify
the content of the site as needed - to update news, photos, etc.

As an example of a software program "I can understand", look at
costco.com's small business web offerings under services. Now this, I
get!! In fact, I'd use it if I could modify their templates a bit more
so that I had more ferrety backgrounds as opposed to generic outline
of a globe, or business people talking,.......the "stock" templates.

I've seen sites created by several of our ferret community members &
am not sure if you do this for a living, a hobby, etc - but if you'd
be interested in web development, please contact me off list so that
we could discuss what I'm looking for and your offerings. I would
appreciate links to any sites that you developed when you e-mail.

Thanks all - the new year has me thinking about some new stuff.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY
www.theferrethaven.org