Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:10:56 -0800
Otay everybon listen up... did you see da raffle for the Fall and
Christmas Support our Shelters (SOS) ??? Well... dhere are some cool
things in there... or maybee I should say WARM things in dhere...
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Dhere is a prize package for a BUNCH of stuff that if you win u getz ta
send to a shelter or your choice! How cool is that!? There is another
one that has a stroller.. me not sure WHO they gonna get to sit in
da stroller but I know a few buddies I would like to put in it! Dhen
again... riding around in style while me momma pushes me ... hmmm
maybee it is a neat idea. Also there are TONS of bedding... a book
about ferret stories (I bet dheir spelling is better dhan mine!)...
gift certificates... FOOD.... TOYS... oh oh and for those peepoles
and ferrets dhat do da card exchange there is a program to make your
own cards and stuff! Oh oh and there's a cage on there too and tubes
and potty pads for sick ferrets (oh me really thinks mommy could use
those)... if you don't need it you can send it to a shelter! Oh and
there is a nativity set! And did I mention TOYS? There are 13 prize
packages... and dhen... there is a special one....

Yeppers... me donated da special prize... it's my Princess Crown.. and
me also throwing in me cape too. It's PINK! Da crown is pretty neat...
momma keeps it up and away from me cause she said I would try to eat
it... silly momma... I no eat it... just stash it away cause it's
special.

I'm stepping down as Princess for SOS... and because me doing that me
wanted to do something special for SOS... and me donating my crown to
raisin money for SOS was the way I could do it. Me have loved serving
you all and me has had a blast! But it's time for my younger brat... I
mean sister to take over and work her big butt ... I mean her cuteness
off.

So... go bid.. and BUY RAFFLE TICKETS on my crown... cuz a kitty tolded
me dhat right now not many peepoles have signed up for it... and dhat
makes me sad...

Remember.... You'z getz da CROWN and da CAPE .

Buy Raffle Tickets for ALL da packages... ok ok... maybee for a few...
but really... you can buy 6 tickets for $5.00!
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html
Me gonna go now... momma needs help sorting socks! Oh I love socks!
Now you go buy tickets... me come back and check on you!

Hugz & Luvz, Princess Pepper (permission to cross postie)