From:
Cynthia Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 21:54:38 -0800
Hello everyone!

Thought I'd join this threat...

I have been owned by 20 fuzzies in the past 7 yrs (I know, small number
compared to many of you out there :)

Anyway, all except one were/are Marshal ferts. Of the current group (5,
all Marshal), 3 have toe tats, a silver sable, a dark sable and a ruby
eyed, marked white. My other two, albino and naked champagne do not
have toe tats.

My original 6 were all Marshal and all had toe tats (choco and dark
sables, 2 silvers and a champagne). The ones in between I don't
remember.

This is purposeless info, but wanted to add my two cents.

Love to all (and your hoomans too :)

Cynthia and "generation next" Kiara, Rayden, Lyra,
Zoe, and Wash