From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:12:42 -0800
Hello Wolfy --

If bird huffing gives you problems in the future, you could try snakes?
My favorite huff-love object was garter snakes while I was growing up.
They have a delightful smell, and their texture is awfully nice. I know
you might not believe me, but just give it a try. And they have kind
of cute faces and ever-so pretty tongues. And they can curl so sweetly
around your arm. It's truly endearing.

Possibly their musky fragrance is defensive, though. They probably were
alarmed to have a little girl hoomin swoop down on them, grasp behind
their little heads, and lift them out of the grass and up 3.5 feet into
the air.

Turtles are nice too. And itty bitty baby frogs at the edge of a lake.
But I don't remember that they have special fragrances. I recommend
garter snakes.