From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 12:03:23 -0500
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven has just listed the last 2 "Tangled Up
In You" Jest Box on Ebay http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfgrh501c3 .
Christmas is nearing and these will make the perfect gift for your
ferret friends. These wonderful little boxes retail up to $65.00 and
you will not find them cheaper. 100% of the proceeds will be used to
pay our vet bill for the DMK ferrets we took in and shelter
food/supplies.

(Special orders for Jest boxes will be taken at $55.00 per box which
includes shipping & insurance. Hurry; deadline for orders to receive
by Christmas is December 05, 2007. We can gift wrap and ship to the
address you request with a gift card.)

We also have items not listed on ebay yet. (Maltese Ferret Coin
Sterling silver bezel (fancy and smooth) with chains 16" to 24" or
leather with sterling silver lobster claw clasps (20 available),
Maltese Ferret Coins (40 available). Once these are gone, I will not be
getting or making any more. Please email: [log in to unmask]
for pictures, pricing and shipping info.

Thanks,

Diane Campbell
President / Operator
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.
<http://www.ferretguardian.org/>

[P.S.]
Correction:
These are Maltese Ferret Coin Necklaces and chains are sterling silver
rope chains in limited various lengths of 16" to 24". Makes a great for
the guys too.