From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:15:32 -0800
Sent at the request of Julie Johnson.   Vicki

julie johnson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Shelter/Rescue Moms have come together (United) to create unique,
wonderful items to sell to benefit ferrets in need. We all know having
a rescue/shelter can be costly with vet bills, food, and other needs
for the ferrets. It is so sad there is so many of these little guys out
there needing homes, that are unwanted because they are sick or to much
trouble. Some times coming up with the funds is over whelming, you put
your own personal wants and needs to the side to make sure these guys
have what they need.

The store has a lot of great ferret items, and as you will see there
is some items that is not ferret related. We call this our garage sale
section. When you are in needs of funds, one of the first things you do
is have a garage sale. We all have items around the house we dont need,
dont use or never used. So this helps come up with another way to
produce funds for the ferrets.

EVERYTHING you purchase from the "Ferret Moms United" store, the
proceeds go to ferrets in need.

There is some great items for the ferrets on the giving tree too, so
please check it out, and keep coming back as each day new items are
listed.

http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Moms-United

--
Crazyferretmom  (julie johnson) and the 13 fuzzbutts
Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, Roscoe, Fiona, &

please check out my quality, affordable bedding
www.theferretschoicebedandesign.bravehost.com/

Check out the NEW Ebay Store, its awesome!
http://stores.ebay.com/Ferret-Moms-United