From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 09:49:51 -0400
[Moderator's note: Except for the word "ferrets" not ferret-related. BIG]

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/columnists/bogert/articles/10846106.html

We are getting our furnace replaced today. (Getting a Maytag with a
multi-surface filter. The price and the warranty were wonderful and
it's one of the ones suggested for us by one of the the two best places
here for furnaces. (We also considered a Lennox with and electrostatic
filter.) The timing is good since today was our first frost and an
non-working furnace with a post-op ferret is not a good combo. It
was time; our old one was a 22 year old Lennox.)

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: