From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:39:32 -0700
Last Sunday I got a call from someone in an apartment who found a
ferret. I was on my way to get when she called and told me the owner
had picked it it up. I went home. Three days later the real owner
called me. I told her the rest, she went to first person and found she
had released it outside, telling me a big lie. So please, if anyone in
the northwest area of Tucson hears about a big albino male (name is
Sugar) call the Humane Society or Animal Control or notify me. I am
hoping for his safe return.

Carol Owens,
Ferret Friends, Inc.