From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:42:47 -0400
Anxious and Peekaboo curl up together in the 'cube' or a hammy every
night when they return to the cage. Anxious plays extremely hard with
Peekaboo and sometimes she is too hard so I have to separate them.

Peekaboo does appreciate that and will find some place to lurk where
anxious doesn't find her. That is good she can defend herself somewhat.

But two nights in a row Peekaboo did not return to the cage and I have
no idea where she hides, yet.

I went to the cage in the morning, Anxious came out to greet me but she
was very slow and despondent. She went to the bottom of the cage where
the door is but did not come flying out, I had to almost pick her up to
get her out. She was looking for Peekaboo! She was sincerely missing
her big time! That amazed me that there would be that kind of bonding
and attachment between two ferts. But where these two were cramped in a
small cage 24 X 7 for many months with out and 'out' time at all they
most likely bonded deeply to each other out of necessity and it has
stuck deeply.

Even though Anxious plays too hard and Peekaboo squeals and works hard
to get away, there is a deep bonding between those two that cannot be
broken. Am glad I took both of them when I did to keep them together.

They are fine and really gaining great body tone now with all the 'out'
time. Am using a very healthy feed for them too and that may help
allot. They both eat well and are doing first rate.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Anxious.

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111