From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 21:43:56 -0400
Hi all I have been trying to get in touch with Kris thats doing the
kids christmas tree and I know hes very busy and all but i have
emailed him several times and even sent the pictures of the kids and
information to him as needed but i havent heard from him if he recived
them cause i always had him or someone eles do the shelter kids
pictures and info for me but this year i thought id try and do it
myself and i have tryed to let him know and i just wanted to make sure
he got it from me.. if anyone sees or talkes to him can yas ask for me
and let me know..

Thank you guys
Susan
Director of NWA Ferret Rescue Shelter..  Arkansas