Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:41:13 EDT
I was wondering if any help is being extended in California for ferrets
affected by the fires. I know they are illegal there. Will the human
shelters let you bring your ferrets there or are these poor people
having to take their ferrets out of state for safety? Does anyone know
if there are many ferret people that have ferrets affected by these
fires? I was just sitting here thinking about these people and their
ferrets! Sure, they can take their pets with them, but is there
anywhere for them to go and not lose their little guys?

I am praying for all these people, they need it!