From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:51:59 -0500
With the mess of the scam, along with 35 ferrets & the grandbabies at
UAB, I've misplaced what little mind I claimed to have. Trust me, it
wasn't much.

Ok, on the stolen password, it's hopefully been taken care of. At least
the FBI have talked with me on who we think may have done this. Gmail
says it's frozen that account. On the phone number issue, please
forgive me for causing anyone any problems. Renee was sweet enough to
have called my old # and was yelled at. While I updated my site with
my new #,I completely forgot other sites needed to be updated as well.
Just color me stupid.

To all of you that were concerned enough to try to get to the bottom
of this, bless you. For I know I've been blessed with having so many
people to get concerned. To each of you, Thank You.

God Bless,
Sandi

--
Sandi