From:
Jenn Kovacsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:26:59 +0000
I second that, Lisa. I just got my sample pack in the mail (sample?
not really. biggest, nicest "sample pack" i've ever received--almost
everything is full sized!). This stuff smells soooo good and I ran
a load of laundry through last night and...mmmm. Really, actually
clean smelling ferret bedding. I love it. Plus they do not test
their products on animals, which is a huge deciding factor for me.

Lisa, thanks for introducing me to this brand!

On another note, could everyone say a prayer for my Sweet Pea? We found
out on Tuesday that she has insulinoma and cancer spreading on her hips
and spine. This all started when she started to bloat a little bit last
weekend (never had any health probs in the two years she's been with us
with the exception of a routine dental cleaning) so we got her to the
vet. X-rays showed a lot of fluid buildup, and we are starting her on
Pred to see if that helps then doing a blood test in about a week to
find out if it is lymphoma. Keep your fingers crossed that we can keep
her living comfortably until she is ready to cross the bridge. Her and
her sister, Starla are inseparable, and I can't imagine life without my
little Pea.

--
Jenn and the excellent eight.