Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 23:40:23 EDT
Tonks! did you hear that the Great Oracle has challenged us to a
staring contest? You should do it. You gots dem beady little red
eyes. And you get "that look" You would be the winner.

Oh Buddy pfft! I Miss Petunia can beat the pants off you, Tonks, and
anyone else that enters this contest. I am staring fool.

Your a fool alright!

Now Buddy, be nice, your just jealous. I will show you. Go look at my
video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDHKDEriShY

:::::psst:::::: Tonks, who is she kidding. Petunia is blind. How is
she gonna know if she wins or loses? HAHAHAHAHAHA women, go figure.